Maine Home Inspections
by 4 Top Maine Home Inspectors
5 Maine Home Inspection Myths
Caution: Maine does not have home inspector licensing. However, the inspectors listed below are licensed in MA & NH.
Some inexperienced Maine home inspectors claim years of "home building related experience", however, being a carpenter, plumber, roofer, electrician, builder, real estate agent, architect, or even an engineer for 25 years does not qualify someone to be a professional home inspector. If your criteria for selecting a home inspector is based on a low fee, especially an inspector recommended by the selling real estate agent, you must reavaluate your reasons for having a home inspection.Will the home inspector you're considering work in your best interest? Did you get a home inspector's brochure from a real estate office? Did the home inspector or real estate agent offer a home warranty?
Highly qualified, experienced home inspectors
The home inspection companies linked below are owner operated. All inspections are performed by the owners (no sub-contractors or part timers). Highly qualified, experienced home inspectors who provide a superior inspection service will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged.
Click on the inspection company listed below that serves the area which the home is located and you will be taken directly to the Maine Home Inspector experienced with the particular housing in that region. The towns are listed for reference only, as the inspectors may travel up to 75 miles or 1 1/2 hours from their home town.
York County|Able Home Inspection (Kittery - York - Wells - Kennebunk - Cornish)
Contact: Dennis Robitaille 1-800-640-2253
Attention professional Home Inspectors in Maine:
Your listing could be here, if:
1. You obtain at least 20 approved educational credits yearly.
2. You have at least 20 years experience as a home inspector.
3. You have completed at least 3,500 fee paid inspections.
4. You are licensed in good standing as a home inspector in MA & NH
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
7. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
8. You are not on a real estate agent's preferred vendors list.
9. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and e&o insurance.
10. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos to your client.
11. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
"Thanks to your inspection, I wouldn't have known that there was an asbestos problem in the house. You've saved me a tremendous amount of money and aggravation. Thanks again." Greg Drew, York, ME
Comment From A Maine Home Buyer:
- Independent Home Inspectors of North America
- Independent Home Inspectors of Massachusetts
- Independent Massachusetts home inspectors
- Independent Home Inspectors of New Hampshire
- Independent Home Inspectors of Maine
- Independent Home Inspectors of Vermont
- Independent Maine home inspectors
- Home Inspectors in Manchester NH
- Home Inspectors in Laconia NH
- Home Inspectors in Rochester NH
- Home Inspectors in Alton NH
- Home Inspectors in Concord NH
- Home Inspectors in Boston MA